Gmail tips for configuring Gmail app to use multiple gmail accounts and non-gmail accounts can increase productivity in viewing and searching emails.
Gmail app has the option to add multiple accounts from gmail as well as yahoo, microsoft, rediff etc including your personal or company domains.
- In your Gmail app you can add non Gmail IDs viz. Yahoo, Hotmail, Rediff etc using Others/IMAP option when adding email account.
- In your Gmail app you can also add your (non Gmail) company email id using Others/IMAP option when adding email account.
- You can check all new emails from all your email ids in Gmail app in one single go by selecting All Inboxes in menu.
- You can search anything in subject/content in any emails across all email ids in one go by searching in All Inboxes result displayed in Point 3 above.
- You can send email to any contact saved in any email account from any other email account when composing email and selecting any to and from fields in Gmail app.